Are you already a Norvil customer?
Fill out the following form to contact us and we will create your associated account so you can make your purchases from the website.
If you have any problem contact us to help you.
In compliance with the current provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation in the European Union, the holder of this consent authorises Norvil, S. A. to treat his/her personal data and grant this authorisation expressly, freely, unequivocally and informed.
In the same way, the holder of this consent has been informed of the following data:
DATA PROCESSING RESPONSIBLE The responsible for data processing is Norvil, S. A., addressed in Marie Curie St. 6-8, 33211 in Gijón/Xixón (Asturias).
OBJECT. This data may be processed for the following purposes:
- The Management of your registration as a Platform User: The Personal Data you provide may be treated to identify you as a User Platform and give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered User.
- The development, fulfilment and implementation included in the sale-purchase agreement of the products or services that you have acquired or of any other contract with us through the Platform.
Mainly, the following points must be considered:
- In case you choose the option to save your payment information (card), you expressly authorise us to process the data indicated as necessary for the activation and development of the functionality. The card's security code (CVV or CVC) is only used for the purchasing process and will not be stored or treated later as part of your payment information. The consent for the activation of this functionality allows your autocompleted data to appear in subsequent purchases, so it will not be necessary to enter your payment information in each new process, and it will be valid and applicable for subsequent purchases. You can modify or delete your cards at any time through the Client section. We store and transmit the data included in your cards under the primary standards of confidentiality and international security of credit and debit cards. The use of this functionality may require, for security reasons, the modification of your access code. Remember that security in the use of the Platform also depends on its correct use and conservation of specific confidential passwords.
- Norvil, S. A., may contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS or other equivalent electronic means of communication, concerning updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or services contracted, including security updates of the Platform, whenever necessary or reasonable for its execution.
- Norvil, S. A., may attend to petitions or requests made through the Client Service channels available on our Platform or Physical Stores.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Personal data provided will be kept for a period of five years from the last confirmation of your interest, unless the deletion is requested by the interested party.
Once your information request has been answered via our Form or by email, if you have not generated a new data treatment, personal data provided will be kept from that moment and during the statutory periods for the fulfilment of legal obligations, as well as for the attention and defence of those possible responsibilities arising from that data treatment.
And if you have accepted to receive commercial shipments (previously informed about the activity), the aforementioned data will be kept for the duration of the service requested, until you request its withdrawal; and once our relationship ends, during the periods provided in the laws for the fulfilment of legal obligations and for the attention and defence of the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment.
The legal basis of data processing is based on the consent that you, as the User, provide us when requesting information through our Contact form and by checking the acceptance box for sending information.
The transfer of personal data to third parties is not foreseen, except for the information expressly collected by Law.
The interested party may exercise his/her rights in relation to his/her personal data granted by the GDPR (RGPD in Spanish). Rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, portability of data and opposition. The aforementioned rights may be exercised by writing to the person responsible for the data processing. Also, you have the right to withdraw the consent given and to claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD in Spanish), in its capacity as Control Authority. If you need help to formalize this request, we will provide you with a form for that purpose.
Data collected are provided by the interested party via the Contact form included in www.norvilsa.com
DATA PROCESSING INFO.
When you fill out our Website Contact form, you provide us your name, phone number and email address, personal data subjected to current legislation. Therefore, you authorize us expressly to collect and treat them under the conditions you are reading. This information will be used exclusively to manage the purposes stated in this consent.
The Users will respond, in any case, of the veracity of the facilitated data and they are responsible for communicating any modification in them, being Norvil, S. A. exempt from any type of responsibility in this regard.
The User is warned that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no User can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so the User, at all times, must take into consideration that may provide personal data regarding his/her own identity and that they are adequate, pertinent, current, accurate and true. For such purposes, the User shall be solely responsible for any damage, direct and/or indirect caused to third parties or Norvil, S. A. for the use of personal data of another person, or for his/her own personal data when they are false, erroneous, not current, inadequate or irrelevant. Likewise, the User who uses the personal data of a third party, will respond to the latter of the information obligation established in article 5.4 of the LOPD for when the personal data has not been collected from the interested party and/or the consequences of that lack of previous information.
Its use by persons under 18 years of age is forbidden. In the event that the User is a minor, he/she can only provide his personal data in the collection forms with the prior consent of his/her parents or guardians, sending the corresponding form duly signed by the parents or guardians by certified mail including a copy of the ID (DNI in Spanish) of the signing parent or guardian to the following address: email@example.com
Norvil, S. A. acepts no liability regarding data of minors that, without being able to know this fact, have been provided without the consent of their parents or guardians, for which reason we are not responsible for their actions, being at all times the minor, his/her parents or guardians who undertake the legal consequences and the expenses that could derive from these actions.
If any information provided by the User is false or inaccurate, Norvil, S. A., reserves the right to cancel the User’s subscription and his/her rights to use the Service.
This personal data will be incorporated into a register owned by Norvil, S. A., which we maintain in the General Data Protection Register. Personal data will be treated mainly in automated support, subject to appropriate controls and security measures, which will prevent, as far as possible, improper access, loss of information or data corruption.
We have servers with sufficient capacity to maintain this data with full guarantees of security, integrity and availability. As the owner of the data, you can exercise your rights by contacting our email address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject the right you want to exercise.
2. Data privacy rights
Those responsible for data processing undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and guarantee the exercise of your rights. You, as the User, can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, deletion and limitation at any time by sending an email to email@example.com indicating the reason for your request. If necessary, we can request a copy of your ID, passport or another valid document that identifies you. In the event that you decide to exercise these rights and as part of the personal data that you have provided us via email, we would appreciate it if this circumstance was explicitly mentioned in the aforementioned communication, indicating the email address you wish to send us to exercise your rights.
3. About Cookies
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this Website informs you, in this section, about the policy of collection and treatment of cookies.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device (smartphone/tablet) when you access to certain Websites. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a User or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their stuff, they can be used to recognise the User.
This Website manages the following types of cookies::
- Analytical cookies: These cookies, treated by third parties or by us, allow us to quantify the number of Users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the Website usage to improve the navigation, products and services we offer.
- Technical cookies: Those cookies allow the User’s navigation through the restricted area and the use of different functions, such as performing the purchase process of an order.
- Personalisation cookies: Those cookies that allow the User to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in your devices such as language and the type of browser through which you access the service.
- Advertising cookies: Those cookies that enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces of the Website based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed so we can analyse your browsing habits, which allow us developing your specific profile to show you advertising based on it.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Those cookies that enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces of the Website, application or platform where the service is offered. These cookies store information on the behaviour of the User obtained through the continuous observation of his/her browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile of the User to show advertising based on it.
You can allow, block or delete these cookies by setting the browser options installed on your computer or mobile device.
In most web browsers the possibility of allowing, blocking or eliminating the cookies installed on your computer is offered.
Then, you can access the configuration of the most common web browsers to accept, install or deactivate cookies:
- Setting cookies in Google Chrome
- Setting up cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Setting up cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Setting up cookies in Safari (Apple)
This Website uses third-party services to collect information for statistical purposes and use of the web. DoubleClick cookies are used to improve the advertising included in the Website. They are used to guide advertising according to the content that is relevant to a User, thus improving the quality of experience in its use.
We use Google AdSense and Google Analytics services for our statistics and advertising. Some cookies are essential for the operation of the site, for example, the built-in search engine.
Our Website includes other features provided by third parties. You can easily share the content on social networks like Facebook, Twitter or Google+, with the buttons that we have included for that purpose.
ABOUT DISABLING COOKIES
You, as a User, can delete and block all the cookies from this Website, but some parts from this site will not proceed correctly, or their quality may be affected.
If you have any question about this Cookies Policy, please, contact us via this Website Contact section or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org